Get across the lush jungle of the Sierra de Vallejo and enjoy the hotsprings of Nuevo Ixtlan
6:30 am - 4:30 pm (Central time/ winter).
- Home made breakfast cooked with local ingredients + traditional and sustainable coffee from Capulin.
- Round transportation (valid only for San Pancho, Sayulita, Lo de Marcos y Bahía de Jaltemba) other locations might incur additional cost or hiring another transportation service)
- Bilingual guide
- Use of binoculars, spotting scope and reference books;
- A digital checklist via www.ebird.org
$113 USD per person
* Payment can be done in Mexican Pesos.(prefered) or its equivalent in USD...
What to bring?
Teva sandals or comfortable hiking shoes, long pants (preferred), light jacket, hat/cap, sunglasses, insect repellent and sun-block
Up to 8 people and a minimum of 2.
Potential bird specialities:
Bat Falcon, Collared Forest Falcon, Painted Bunting, Blue Bunting, Varied Bunting, Mexican Parrotlet, Elegant and Citroline Trogons, Squirrel Cuckoo, Pale-billed Woodpecker, Lineated Woodpecker, Russet-cronwed Motmot, San Blas Jay, Grayson-s Trush, Streak-backed Oriole, Gray Kawk, Thick-billed Kingbird, Tropical Kingbird, Orange.breasted Bunting and many more Check this tour´s complete species checklis