A real birding adventure to explore one of Banderas Bay´s best birding spots
7:30 am - 1:00 pm (Central time/ winter).
- Home made breakfast cooked with local ingredients + traditional and sustainable coffee.
- Round transportation (valid only for San Pancho and Sayulita other locations might incur additional cost or hiring another transportation serice).
- Boat trip from Nuevo Vallarta into de Bay of Banderas and into the mangrooves of the Ameca river-mouth.
- Bilingual guide
- Use of binoculars, spotting scope and reference books;
- A digital checklist via www.ebird.org
$118 USD per person
** Payment can be done in Mexican Pesos.(prefered) or its equivalent in USD..
What to bring?
Teva sandals or comfortable hiking shoes, long pants (preferred), light jacket, hat/cap, sunglasses, insect repellent and sun-block
Group size: Up to 6 people and a minimun of 2.
Potential bird specialities:
Northern Jacana, Purple Gallinule, Rufous-necked wood rail, Virginia Rail, Mangroove Cuckoo, Woodstork, Black-necked Stilt, American Avocet, Boat-billed Heron, Tricolored Heron, Reddish Egret, Little-blue Heronm. Check this tour´s complete species checklist