Explore the amazing diversity and beauty of Lo de Marcos, a natural jewel of the Nayarit coast.
6:30 am - 11:30 pm (Central time/ winter).
Este Tour NO está disponible los días Lunes
- Home made breakfast cooked with local ingredients + traditional and sustainable coffee.
- Round transportation (valid only for San Pancho and Sayulita other locations might incur additional cost or hiring another transportation serice)
- Bilingual guide
- Use of binoculars, spotting scope and reference books;
- A digital checklist viawww.ebird.org
$75 USD per person
* Enquire for availability of our "Lo de Marcos deluxe tour" option which includes an exclusive breakfast at Mar Al Cielo ecoretreat.
** Payment can be done in Mexican Pesos.(prefered) or its equivalent in USD..
What to bring?:
Teva sandals or comfortable hiking shoes, long pants (preferred), light jacket, hat/cap, sunglasses, insect repellent and sun-block
Group size: Up to 8 people and a minimum of 2.
Potential bird specialities:
Northern Jacana, Purple Gallinule, Bat Falcon, Collared Forest Falcon, Painted Bunting, Blue Bunting, Varied Bunting, Mexican Parrotlet, Elegant and Citroline Trogons, Squirrel Cuckoo, Pale-billed Woodpecker, Lineated Woodpecker, Military Macaw, Russet-cronwed Motmot, San Blas Jay, Grayson-s Trush, Streak-backed Oriole, Gray Kawk, Thick-billed Kingbird, Tropical Kingbird... Check this tour´s complete species checklist